Glamai X belif $10 OFF Skincare for All Types
Exclusive discount - while stocks last
$10 coupon applied at checkout
- I love the gel consistency!I love this product! I have oily skin and have found this gel based moisturizer to be the perfect solution. It preps my skin really well for makeup and locks in moisturize without making my face feel super heavy from a cream.M***, Oily Skin
- Moisturizing!Absolutely loved this moisturizer! It made me skin feel so refreshing. I have combination skin and it never made me face oily or dry! I would definitely recommend itR****, Combination Skin
- So much relief for my dry skin!I have SUCH dry skin and normally have to apply my moisturizer like 3-4 times before I can get rid of that right, dry feeling after washing my face. This stuff is SO GOOD and the moisturized feeling lasts all day with just one layer. I will buy this again and again.M************, Dry Skin
- Refreshing toner - worth the price!I love how this makes my skin feel. I use it with my nighttime routine, and it is so refreshing. Paired with other Belif branded products(aqua bomb), my skin feels so soft and I've noticed a tremendous difference in the appearance.D********, Combination Skin
- A great start to a non-greasy glowI alternate between this and a generic toner, and I definitely see more plumping and glowing results when I use AquaBomb. It also gives a great matte texture for no makeup days.S*************, Oily Skin
- Best Toner I've FoundThis is honestly the best toner I have found and I've tried quite a few. I have very sensitive/dry skin with acne. So many toners I've tried either dry my skin out or cause me to break out. This one is so gentle on my skin and has helped with my dry skin so much! This is a staple in my skincare routine now, I just love it!M*****, Dry Skin
* One username may claim one coupon and purchase up to 3
* No returns on promotional products.
* By purchasing products from Glamai Shop, you agree to the , and of Glamai Inc.
Frequently Asked Questions
Join Our Journey to Transform Beauty
To create “better” beauty products, production costs get marginally higher, but marketing and distribution costs rise exponentially.