Last updated: March 24, 2022
Keytalk AI built the Glamai app as a Free app. This SERVICE is provided by Keytalk AI at no cost and is intended for use as is.
This page is used to inform visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service.
Information Collection and Use
We will be collecting the following personal information. Withoutit, we may not be able to provide certain services and features in the Glamai app.
The personal information we collect is related to providing Glamai and its features and falls into three general categories:
Information you provide
- When signing up for a Glamai account, you will need to provide a valid email address (except when you sign-up with Facebook or Google and do not give permission to share it with Glamai), your username, and your password.
- you may choose to provide additional information for your profile on Glamai.
Usage of profile information- the information collected will be used to personalize content shown on the app. The uploaded profile image will be used for AI analysis to provide personalized product recommendations.
Information we collect automatically
This information would be:
We collect information about your interactions within the app. For example, the product pages you visited, the products you liked, beauty tastes you picked, connecting your Facebook or Google account, performing a voice search or a search via keyboard, the time, frequency and duration of your visits to eh app, and whether you interact with email messages, or app notifications, such as if you opened, clicked on, or forwarded the email message.
- We collect information about your location when you use the Service, which helps us provide information for stores that appear to be near you or facilitate recommendations and searches with location-based data.
- Your location can be determined with varying degrees of accuracy by :
- We want to inform you that whenever you use our Service, in a case of an error in the app, we collect data and information (through third party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing our Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.
- Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device's internal memory.
This Service does not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, the app may use third party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collect information and improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.
- We use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For example:
We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site. You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en.You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Appsflyer - https://www.appsflyer.com/legal/terms-of-use/
- For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
- You can opt out of targeted advertising by:
FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
Information from Third Parties
The app does use third party services that may collect information used to identify you.
- If you sign up on Glamai through third party applications like Facebook or Google, we collect your authentication information, such as your username, email address(optional), and other information available through the third-party application account.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
We want to inform users of this Service that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
How We Use Your Information
We use the personal information we collect from you for different business purposes according to different legal bases of processing and subject to the choices you make in your Settings.
We process this information to improve the Services we provide, to give our users the best experience, and where it is necessary for the adequate performance of our contract with you (e.g. Terms of Service).
We may use your data for other purposes, provided that we disclose the purposes and use to you at the relevant time, and provided that you consent to the proposed use of your personal data.
Entrustment for collected information
To continue to improve our services, the company entrusts some of these services to specialized companies. In order to ensure the safety of personal information protection when signing a entrustment contract, the company clearly stipulates compliance with personal information protection instructions, prohibition of personal information leakage, and liability in case of an accident.
Sharing of your information
We may disclose your personal information
We will disclose your information only when you have given us permission to do so. We will make this clear to you at the point at which we collect your information, including the purpose(s) for which we will use the data.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
To ensure the security of your personal information, you should always check for a secure connection when providing information (e.g. when providing account information from Facebook or Google). You can check the existence of a secure connection by two ways.
We urge you to protect your own privacy. We also recommended that you do not share your account password with anyone. While we strive to ensure the integrity and security of our network systems, Keytalk AI cannot guarantee that our security measures will prevent third-party hackers from illegally obtaining information.
Links to Other Sites
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. Anyone under the age of 13 in the United States and the rest of the world, is not permitted to use the app and must not attempt to register an account or submit any personal information to us. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions. If you have reason to believe that we may have collected any such personal data, please notify us immediately at email@example.com
If you would like to stop receiving updates from Glamai at any time, you may e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a statement requesting that you wish to cancel Glamai e-mail promotions, push notifications, and in-app messages. Please allow sufficient time for your request to be processed. You may also opt out from further push-notifications by adjusting the permissions in your mobile device.
You can stop all further collection of information by us by uninstalling
the Glamai application.
However, please be aware that if you have not requested to delete your account before uninstalling the application, the information you shared to us when signing up for an account will still be valid and stored for the case of re-installment of the application. Therefore, if you do not want further collection of information of any type, please delete your account before uninstalling the application. You can find the ‘delete your account button’ in the Settings of the application.
Notice To California Users
We are providing the following to comply with California Law which includes California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”). The CCPA gives California Residents the right to know what personally identifiable information is collected about them, and how it is used, disclosed, and sold. The CCPA also gives them the right to request access or deletion of their personal information and to request for their personal information to not be sold.
The information we collected will include from what we have collected or disclosed within the preceding 12 months.
We collected, including through service providers, and disclosed the following categories of personal information:
We disclosed the categories of personal information above, including to our service providers and affiliates, for a range of operational business purposes, including:
For purposes of CCPA, the disclosure of personal information to our advertising partners to provide you with personalized ads may constitute a “sale” in some instances. The personal information disclosed is limited to the following:
We do not otherwise “sell” personal information.
Exercising Your California Privacy Rights
CCPA and other California law provides California residents with the additional rights listed below. You may exercise any of the rights described in this section through the Help Center or by contacting us at email@example.com Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before taking further action on your request.